Skip to the content
- Recognise you’re doing the best you can, work to your own morals and boundaries, not others, and thats all you can expect form yourself
- Journal daily – and count your blessings
- Take 5-10 minutes daily to sit in silence and just take in your surroundings, appreciate what you have and where you are.
- Spend time with safe friends and family. And don’t be afraid to ask for support.
- Take care of hour health. Eat healthy. Sleep well. Drink water. Exercise.
- Focus 20% on problems, and 80% on solutions. Let go of what you can’t control.